Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Boring Sunday !!!!!

Boring Sundays are one of the most commonest things which happen to me as often as Sundays. Yes!! Sundays go boring mostly for me.I still havent been able to figure out how and why.The Beauty lies in the fact that it recursively repeats and re-iterates though I make a deliberate endeavour to prevent such a thing from happening.No use!!!

Week after week , week days gets monotonous and I heartily pray God to make my Sunday jobless so that I can rest doing nothing, stare from my balcony couch thinking nothing .And when God showers His' blessings and grants me my wish, I suffer a 180 deg shift and start cribbing on why does Sunday go boring.

Lets introspect more into what could be the probable causes of such a dilemna. May be, its not just my problem.It could be a problem with you, me and everyone else. We always hanker for something we didnot get. Keep no stones unturned to achieve it.Cheer up and consol ourself when we fail in this journey. Urge harder. Think nothing but our 'Aim'. But alas!! when we are just at our target and the smell of success in achieving this feat sinks in...Heart goes on saying "Take it easy.No big deal". And then we realize just one more feather to my cap.

Same is the case with a Sunday. With one of the most tidious assignments which I am into, Sundays are uncommon for me.But given a chance, I make sure I am at home with no work - absolute jobless , no guests, no unnecessary phone calls, no street shopping or outing. And lots of effort goes in simulating such an ideal environment. And when its made , I suddenly realize may be we humans cant live with something Ideal. We need change , not necesarrily a Ideal one.

No comments: